Increase your revenue by effectively managing the interactions with your customers, delivering value-added services and shortening the cycle from meter to cash and everything fully integrated with smart metering technologies, prepaid and postpaid solutions, smart applications to top-up your credit and customer-centered analytics.
Take advantage of the new technologies to engage with your customers, offering new services and supporting transactive energy models. Integrate Social Media and other digital interactions with your customers, delivering true value whenever and wherever the customer wants.
Discover our new solutions for revenue assurance, technical & commercial losses detection and mitigation, the active grid management, integrating distributed energy resources, storage, electric mobility and supporting new services like demand management or virtual power plants.
Intuitively display and manage the assets of your network in real time together with the field service crews; real time location, optimization of the dispatch and workflows.
Support your distribution core business processes through an integrated solution: planning, network development, operation and maintenance, supported by a strong Industrial IoT based asset management platform that supports predictive analytics.
Find out how to integrate on a common and unified vision the whole energy management business, from plants operation to generation portfolio management and energy trading, including both renewable and traditional assets.
Dynamic, disruptive, advanced, trust and worldwide well proven energy technologies for a sustainable world.
Imagine what the future can bring us? At Indra, we constantly do.
This event is a business, innovation, networking and information platform and is seen by the industry and the entire smart energy community as their terrain. They use the event as their annual meeting place to thrash out strategies and do business to help drive efficiencies in meeting their sustainable development goals by covering every aspect of the smart energy value chain.
Decision makers and experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, startups and system integrators covering the entire smart energy value chain including:
- International smart utility delegations
- European and international governmental bodies
- European and international associations
- ( Renewable) Energy producers, transmitters, retailers, traders, and
- Commercial & large energy users
- Press, analysts, startups, students
We will be at booth 1K6 showing our whole portfolio designed to help utilities to drive the digital transformation of their company:
We will present the latest versions and functionalities of our products:
- InCMS CMS solution with more than 90 implementations & 100MM customers managed worldwide. Supporting customer management, invoicing, collection,… In Gartner’s MG for the last 9 years.
- InGRID Modular architecture for a full coverage of the Grid Management and AMI business processes. Active Grid, Big Data, Real Time,…
- InGEN Comprehensive and modular solution capable of fully supporting the processes involved in energy management, for Generation & Distribution companies.