Indraventures is the driver around which the company's corporate innovation is organized.
Indraventures promotes and supports Innovation both within and beyond Indra, through a model of Innovation that pursues the collaborative development of initiatives in an open ecosystem that maximizes their impact.
Open to the entire Innovation Ecosystem:
- External agents whose actions position them at the forefront of Innovation, startups, universities, technology centers, spinoffs or accelerators, to name a few.
- Our professionals, driving intrapreneurship as a source of innovation.
The main functions of Indraventures are:
- Channel and support collaboration and partnerships with external agents of the Innovation Ecosystem: universities, technology centers, startups, spinoffs, etc.
- Detection and screening of innovative initiatives in emerging phases (ideas) or undergoing development.
- Management of potential collaboration agreements and participation in specific initiatives (typically MoU).
- Drive investment and acceleration of startups, spinoffs and innovative initiatives in the maturity phase.
- Participation articulated through the direct investment in a range of €K 50-500 in successive rounds. Higher investments will be articulated through M&A.
- Possible participation in development and acceleration, channeling, depending on the needs, Indra's contribution of human capital, technology or infrastructures.
- This does not exclude direct development by the markets of innovation-related initiatives. The Innovation Committee will designate the unit in charge in each case, in response to the initiative's particularities.
- Monitor incubation, through to the final inclusion in the portfolio or exit of the investee.
- Management of the complete Intrapreneurship cycle in the company.
- Detection and screening of ideas among our employees: boost of corporate mechanisms for the systematic capture of innovative initiatives proposed by our internal talent.
- Internal development of the initiatives: implementation of an internal development model that enables employees' direct participation.
- Definition of an incentives scheme that propels the model throughout the entire cycle.
Our relationship with the startup ecosystem: