The Innovation Committee is the governing body of the Innovation Model, in charge of defining priorities and areas of interest on which Indraventures and the company's R&D must focus.
The Committee is responsible for supervising, leading and defining priorities for the corporate Innovation units, like Indraventures. It is also a shared forum for reflecting on Innovation in which markets and corporate areas debate on the company's Innovation agenda and actions.
The Innovation Committee is comprised of:
- Strategy and Innovation Management, R&D Area and Indraventures.
- Representatives of all business units and technology experts.
This composition ensures the existence of a global and unified Innovation Plan that guarantees the alignment between R&D, strategy and offering, promotes cooperation and transversality to maximize synergies between markets and generate a real impact in the business.
The Committee's functions include:
- Monitoring the functioning of the Innovation Model.
- Responsible for reviewing all of the measures for promoting the key lines of the Innovation Model.
- Key decision-making body: strategic investment lines, relations with startups, development of intrapreneurship initiatives for employees.
- Supervising the management of Indraventures.