Indra designs, develops, manufactures, installs, puts into operation and maintains integral travel ticket vending systems and access control systems that stand out thanks to their reliability, robustness, agility and flexibility features.
Because of its versatility, Indra's ticketing offering is adjustable to any market within the automatic ticket vending area, both at transport level and public premises access level.
The travel ticket vending and access control systems are mainly composed of the following equipment:
- Validators of diverse kinds: magnetic tickets with diverse formats, contactless tickets and cards, and mixed validators.
- Driver console: a module for the driver that issues tickets and manages the system information.
- Automatic machines: they issue all kinds of magnetic tickets. They are in charge of contactless card issuing, charging and recharging and accept of all the current means of payments (coins, bank notes, credit/debit cards, chip cards, contactless cards). The machine has a broad configurability thanks to a modular design that allows it to be adjusted to requirements of any kind.
- On-board automatic machines: they are designed to be installed on board mobile units (Trams and Railways).
- Electronic payment automatic machines: the service they render is similar to the one provided by automatic machines, but it is limited to electronic means of payment (credit/debit cards, chip cards, contactless cards).
- Manual point-of-sale: they cover the needs of any operator-attended ticket booth, for ticket issuing, contactless card loading, customer service and operational management.
- Access control: there is a wide variety of products, designed with the most demanding user requirements in mind, that allows us to offer our clients a specific solution, adapted to each case. They can be adapted to accept all kinds of magnetic tickets and contactless cards, and they count with diverse types of filters such as passenger gates with flap-type mechanisms, normal passenger gates, tripods.
- Control center: it constitutes the core of the access control and ticket issuing systems.
- Station concentrator: it constitutes the intermediate level in the hierarchical architecture between the Control Center and hardware equipment: access gates, ticket issuers, validators, public address systems, security... etc.
- Portable terminals for inspection: contactless card recharging and one-way ticket sales.