Indra’s airport solutions have been modularly designed using advanced technology to allow for ease of scaling and integration. IT systems solutions are offered through-out all areas of airport operations such as operational management, infrastructure, security, maintenance, environment, corporate and commercial.
An airport is, in a sense, a small city with a complex combination of underlying processes. Fundamental to the operational success of an airport is the use of an effective Information Technology (IT) system.
For decades Indra has developed, tested and refined a suite of airport IT products and solutions that are scalable to meet the requirements of airports of all scopes and sizes.
These solutions were developed to manage any kind of airport necessities, with different sizes, organizations structures and purposes. Indra solutions for Airports are classified in IT systems for Terminal, Ramp and Airfield, Navigation Aids and Tower Traffic Control (ATC). Indra has over 30 years experience with references in over 90 countries.
Hosting a unique blend of technological and business acumen, Indra has the skill, capability and proven track record to undertake any airport IT project anywhere in the world.
An overview of Indra's most significant ‘in-house developed’ solutions and products can be seen below:
- Airport Operational Database (AODB): AODB is the “core” of the airport operations management, and allows managing operations from one or several points using a unique integrated network system.
- Resource Management system (RMS): RMS purpose is to ease the task of resource allocation in complex environments, where conflict detection and resource management optimization becomes difficult.
- Flight Information Display System (FIDS): FIDS is the information systems in charge of communicating to the airport end users the essential data to carry on with their trips.
- Multiservice Network (MSN): Airport IT systems require a supporting network for voice and data transmission intra and inter buildings, allowing advanced connectivity between heterogeneous systems.
- Integrated Security System (ISS): ISS provides security and operations surveillance coverage through video recording cameras and intelligent surveillance systems.
- Airport Management System (CGA): An Airport Management Centre (AMC) provides a coordinated management of the airport processes and associated IT systems while enhancing the quality and the efficiency of the airport services, all from a unique location in real-time.
Integration Services: Airport processes are supported by a complex suite of IT systems required to enable Airport operations.