The most innovative companies are built on all available talent working together in a global multidisciplinary network.
Indra differs from the classical model of innovation management and follows a strategy which is
- Decentralised, in which all individuals within the company participate.
- Open and network.
- Aligned with the business strategy.
Technology and innovation are always conceived as a service to the company’s global strategy, where the objectives are achieved and surpassed through an innovation driver involving the entire organisation.
The following are essential elements of this model:
- Coordination of all innovation activities.
- Rationalisation of effort.
- Constant support in the search for financing and fostering external interests
- Fluid communication that facilitates institutional relationships among project teams.
- Permanent observatory to channel information from the surrounding environment as an "early warning" of opportunities arising in new technologies and adjacent markets.
- Ongoing improvement in the methods used to manage innovation projects.