Indra’s capacities in the development of defence electronics are characterised by advanced solutions adapted to the specific limitations of air, naval and land-based military platforms.
Indra has become a reliable partner for many international manufacturers of aircraft, vessels, submarines or armoured vehicles, by offering high-quality technology to its clients.
- Self-protection: ensures survival, guarantees mission success
- Electronic combat: provides protection, support and superiority
- Signals intelligence: Obtaining signals information and location of targets
- IFF: Secure identification of friend or foe
Vetronics & Electro-optics
We develop integrated vetronics & electro-optics systems for land, naval and air platforms, applied to recognition, surveillance and target acquisition, fire control and search and track, with both infra-red thermal imaging technology and light intensification night vision.
Specialist areas in the naval domain:
- Electronic warfare: Integrated protection and intelligence
- Radar and IFF: Detection and location of surface, air and submarine platforms
- SATCOM:Be connected to any part of the world and any mission
- Optronics: Day/night observation
ISR. P2006T MRI
Maritime air surveillance system designed to explore the Exclusive Economic Zone at an extremely low cost. Thanks to its versatility, it can execute all the missions required within the scope of maritime activities.
ISR. Unmanned platforms
Proprietary solutions for unmanned aerial vehicles to respond to remote detection needs during sustained operations.
EUROFIGHTER + A400M
Participation in the most important program in Europe