Vision and commitment to future transportation
The rail industry is thriving and set to grow sustainably.
The population increase, the need to move both goods and people, and the economic need to promote rail as an efficient means of transportation with a low environmental impact are the keys to sustained success. In such favorable conditions, the appeal of rail as a means of transportation will continue adding kilometers, technology, innovation, and safe and secure practices.
Specific solutions for each client
We are one of the world leaders in rail technology. We are dedicated to technological innovation in rail superstructures, offering solutions for infrastructure management and operation and for train operators.
Our technological and conceptual expertise enables us to develop systems that provide service, comfort, security, safety and Intelligence in various aspects of the railway environment:
- In railway security and signaling we develop latest-generation technologies that conform to the European signaling system, ERTMS Level 2 and advanced ATP security systems
- We design and develop control center solutions in an intelligent, efficient and secure manner
- We implement railway operator solutions that optimize the use of rolling stock
- We create station management solutions to automate and facilitate control
- Reliable and robust latest-generation ticketing and payment system solutions
- Tunnel security and management solutions
- Onboard and comfort solutions
- Smart communications and networks
We are committed to innovation
Our latest-generation rail technology has modernized railway infrastructures in Spain, Lithuania, Colombia, China, USA, United Kingdom and Morocco, among others.
This leadership has led us to participate in the high-speed rail project in Saudi Arabia, as a benchmark rail technology provider within the Spanish consortium and with responsibility for the management of operations, telecommunications, ticketing and security, among other aspects. This project highlights the world-class reputation of Spanish technology and its export potential, while confirming Indra's commitment to the rail industry and to the innovation that has placed our solutions at the cutting-edge of the industry worldwide.