Sector-specific cybersecurity solutions
Given the need for specialization in every sector, the Security Business Unit has developed a series of sector-specific cybersecurity solutions:
- Cybersecurity for citizens: Comprehensive protection for citizens who operate on the Internet, in collaboration with public administrations and enterprises: digital identity of citizens (e-id, e-passport), Automatic Border Control Systems (ABC Systems), electronic signature, Identity Access Management systems (IAM), early warning centers (CERTs) and information for citizens
- Cybersecurity for organizations: A complete solution for public and private organizations: Development and implementation of security master plans, ISMSs, operation of Technical Security Offices, Security Operations Centers (SOC), Managed Security Services (MSSP), implementation of cybersecurity infrastructures and solutions, consulting and auditing, training, etc.
- Cybersecurity for critical infrastructure protection: Protection of systems and networks of critical infrastructures: Development and deployment of cybersecurity plans for nuclear power plants, control systems, refineries, oil/gas pipelines, dams and water supply systems, SmartGrids...
- To reduce the vulnerabilities of ICT/ICS systems.
- To protect the information and all the ICT based assets of the enterprise/organization.
- To guarantee business continuity and/or the service to the customer/citizen.