- With this acquisition, Indra completes its product and service offering through Minsait, combining the capability to create 'digital native' businesses, which is the core of Paradigma, with the 'transformational' dimension, of a relevant weight in Minsait's activity
- The high degree of complementarity of the offering, clients and teams brings new opportunities to extend the current commercial and service relationships, and attract new clients
Indra, one of the world's top technology and consulting companies, has acquired Paradigma, a leading consulting firm of digital transformation specializing in the field of ‘digital native’ with ‘agile’ work methodologies and a culture of innovation.
Paradigma completes the value proposition of Minsait, Indra's business unit focused on digital transformation. Minsait and Paradigma present to the market a unique and more comprehensive product and service offering, which covers the digital transformation needs of companies and institutions from end to end, by integrating the business and digital dimensions, as well as the provision of products and services.
Paradigma has a team of more than 400 highly-qualified professionals and experts, as well as a large portfolio of leading clients in their corresponding sectors of activity. The company specializes in the following areas:
- Digital Strategy. Transformation of businesses, re-assessing strategies with technology as the core element and the possibilities it opens.
- Velocity Development. Focuses on helping pre-Internet companies develop their digital solutions with an ‘Internet mindset’, with much more aggressive deadlines and the use of development tools and 'agile' development models that allow them to compete against 'digital natives'.
- Customer Experience. Integrated from the first project stages to ensure that this core product aspect is a key element in the results, from the start of the project.
- AI & Big Data. Response to the need to handle large volumes of information and extracting value from data efficiently.
- Cloud. Optimization of tasks associated with handling the infrastructure and base technologies, allowing companies to become more agile in the development and implementation of applications.
After acquiring Paradigma Digital, Indra has strengthened Minsait's capabilities in 'digital native' environments, based on the use of 'agile' work methodologies, tailored developments with open source software and the adoption of advanced cloud architectures.
The new joint offering includes the following services:
- Business consulting.
- Conceptualization and design of cutting-edge solutions in which the customer experience, automation of operations, big data, artificial intelligence and cyber-security play a leading role.
- Development, implementation and operation of these solutions with a state-of-the-art technology base, which can coexist with 'legacy' technologies.
In addition to the service offering, Minsait's catalog includes proprietary digital products that reduce the time-to-market of transformation initiatives.
The new product and service offering will allow companies and institutions to migrate their information systems and technologies to next-generation architectures in record time, with the purpose of competing under equal conditions with large ‘digital native’ corporations.
“With this operation, Indra has strengthened its position as a leader in digital transformation. There is a high degree of complementarity of the teams of professionals of Minsait and Paradigma, in addition to the perfect fit of their product and service offering, and they bring together a relevant and complementary client base, with leading companies in all business sectors. This opens important opportunities to expand the current commercial and service relations and increases the capacity to attract new clients of the joint teams, while helping us develop and improve our culture and operating model", stated Cristina Ruiz, Indra and IT Business Senior Vice President.
"We are delighted to become part of the Indra Group. Paradigma Digital will operate as a new self-standing business unit and maintain its operating model and culture, based on dynamic management with no formal structures and the commitment to developing top talent and empowering its professionals. In addition, it will be strengthened by Indra's 360º product and service offering, scale, geographical presence and business and operational capacity", assured Ignacio Cabrera, Co-founder of Paradigma.
About Paradigma Digital
Paradigma Digital is a company that specializes in helping large companies with their digital transformation processes, using cutting-edge technologies and methodologies. With more than 400 employees specializing in Digital Strategy, Velocity Development, UX, Big Data, Cloud and Digital Culture, Paradigma provides 360º technology solutions to solve the business needs of its clients, using technology as the catalyst, while establishing a relationship with the client based on trust and with an innate focus on objectives, in which the final quality of the product is first and foremost.
Minsait is Indra's business unit that tackles the challenges posed by digital transformation to companies and institutions. Its product and service offering focuses on achieving immediate and tangible results. Indra has grouped its entire digital technology and business consulting assets and capabilities under Minsait, which has established itself as one of the leading companies of this market in Spain. Minsait is characterized for its differential methodology, a broad portfolio of business solutions, a proprietary and unique sales model, delivery and support aimed at impact generation, and a flexible organization based on multidisciplinary teams, comprised of specialists with very specific profiles. Minsait complements the high-value offering of Indra's other vertical markets, steering the company toward the key business of its customers while accelerating its growth.
Indra is a leading global technology and consulting company, and the technology partner for the core business operations of its clients' businesses throughout the world. It is one of the world's largest providers of proprietary solutions in specific segments of the Transport and Defense markets and a bellwether in Information Technology in Spain and Latin America. The company provides a comprehensive range of high added-value proprietary solutions and cutting-edge services in technology, and a singular culture of reliability, flexibility and adaptability to the needs of its customers. Indra is a world leader in the development of end-to-end technology solutions in fields such as Defense and Security; Transport and Traffic, Energy and Industry, Telecommunications and Media, Financial Services, Electoral Processes, and Public Administrations and Healthcare. Its Minsait unit addresses the challenges posed by digital transformation. In 2016 Indra posted a revenue of €2.709 billion, employed 34,000 professionals, and had a local presence in 46 countries with sales operations in over 140 countries. Following its acquisition of Tecnocom, Indra's combined revenue amounted to more than €3.2 billion in 2016 with a team of nearly 40,000 professionals.