Our main responsibility and one of the pillars of our sustainability is to offer our clients innovative solutions and services with high quality standards. As proof of this guarantee and trustworthiness for our clients, Indra periodically undergoes audits by independent bodies for the certification of its management and production systems in accordance with leading international standards, amongst these:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001: Quality Management System. This is the company's common framework for quality management.
- PECAL 2110: NATO requirements for ensuring Quality in design, development and production.
- PECAL 2210: NATO requirements for ensuring Quality of software, supplemental to PECAL 2110.
- PECAL 2310: NATO requirements for quality management systems of suppliers for aviation, space and defense industries.
- UNE-EN 9100 aerospace series: Quality management systems. Represent the common framework for quality management of aerospace activities.
- UNE-EN 9110: Aerospace. Quality management systems. Requirements for aerospace industry maintenance organizations.
- CMMi (Capability Maturity Model Integration): Model for improving and assessing the development and maintenance processes of systems and software products.
- TMMi (Test Maturity Model Integrated): Model for improving test processes, supplemental to the CMMi DEV model.
- UNE-ISO/IEC 27001: Information security in IT.
- UNE-ISO/IEC 20000-1: Excellence of IT services management.
- ISO 14001: Global Environmental Management System
- Certificado de registros EMAS: According to Regulation ( EC) Nº1221 / 2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of November 25th 2009
- UNE EN ISO 50001: System Energy Management
These standards are adapted and implemented using systems and methodologies developed in accordance with the company's particularities to provide solutions for the specific needs of our clients. We can highlight:
- Indra Methodology for Project Management: proprietary methodology for project management to ensure quality and efficiency, based on the PMbok project management Standard of the Project Management Institute.
- Indra MIDAS methodology: proprietary methodology for project execution and production used together with and as a complement of the Indra Method for Project Management (MIGP). It includes the requirements of standards and methodologies applicable in each type of project or service (ISO 9001, PECAL 2110, PECAL 2210, PECAL 2310, UNE-EN 9100, UNE EN 9100, CMMi, TMMi, ITIL).
- Operational risks system: Corporate system for monitoring the risks of its operations.
- Information Systems Management: model for rendering IT services that uses as references the ITIL methodology, the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 and UNE-ISO/IEC 27001:2007 standards and the recommended good practices of the ISO/IEC 27002 standard.
The comprehensive application of these systems and methodologies allows for ensuring the company's capacity to supply products that satisfy client requirements, comply with applicable legislation and regulations as well as continuously improve our work processes.